<E30> Help Needed after fender-bender

Hi All,
On the way to the Ultimate Drive at Giants stadium, I
was the victim of the dreaded
woman-on-the-cell-phone-in-the-SUV, who piled into me,
and crushed the driver's front quarter panel in my
beloved '87 325. It seems as though the damage is
confined to the fender, and I should just need a new
one. I would like to get one that is the same color
(burgundrot-metallic II), although I think that this
is a fairly uncommon color for E30s. Any help with
this would be greatly appreciated.
Alex MacLeod
NY Chapter CCA
'87 325-slightly bent at the moment :(