Re: What do you think about using an automatic car wash to clean salt and grime off a 740i after the snow storms?

Rinse first with plain water (don't forget the bottom, suspension, wheel
wells, etc.) then use soapy water.  The soap lubricates and reduces
scratches.  I wash my cars often in the garage but I have a drain, not all
garages do.  A brushless car wash is supposed to be good but how do you know
what the previous car left on the felt strips?

Gary Derian <gderian@domain.elided>