E39 M5 Upgrades now, E46 M3 later

Hello fellow bimwads,

Did you see the Car and Driver test between the three top supersedans.
It is in the magazine and it came on TNNs, Car and Driver TV.
They were the E39 BMW M5, the Mercedes Benz E55, and the Jaguar XJR.
By the end of the test, the result was just as I stated:

1st: E39 BMW M5 (result: Ultimate Driving Machine, overall)
2nd: MB E55 (result: not quite as good, but cheaper)
3rd: Jaguar XJR (result: old styling and headroom, but cheapest)

I saw one for the first time in Houston, last month. It was a red one, and
the
twin-double(my phrase) exhaust and big wheels were definetly saying
"business".
It turns out, it may have been owned by John Hennessey of the famed
"Hennessey Vipers". It turns out he's a proud owner of one of those beasts.
He's done numerous
testing on it, since he's bought it. He's now offering M5 upgrades. He also
owned a
Ford Taurus SHO, but he then bought a E39 540i, and now a M5. So once again,
the
BMW bug has struck again. We converted another one. Let have three cheers:
HIP-HIP, HOORAAAY!
HIP-HIP, HOORAAAY!
HIP-HIP, HOORAAAY!

Thanks,
Corey
'94 325is, the "s" stands for "SUMMER".

P.S. If he keeps messing with that M5, it may be faster than his 650hp
Viper.<LOL>
       He may stop do Vipers and only do M5s. <LOL>