For Sale e34 & e32 driveline parts:

4-spd Auto Transmission 3.5L 60Kmi w/ torque converter, unused filter 92 e32 & e34 $1300
Auto Transmission lines 92 735IA $100
auto pedal Assembly e32 & e34 $100
auto transmission tail mount 92 735IA $75
4.27 LS  Differential e32 & e34 $500
Auto drive shaft 92 735IA $250
wood surround console Auto w/ auto/manual switch 92 735IA $150
stock auto shifter from 92 735IA $150

All parts are off car and can be shipped within 3-5 days of purchase. Buyer pays shipping. I am located in CT. If you have interest in any of these parts please email me at mwinfield@domain.elided listing your intrest(s), I may be able to cut a deal for multiple items.

Thanks
Mark W.