E34 Tire Recommendation

Several months ago I solicited opinions from the group on all-season tires
for my E34 525iT.  I received very good feedback from many people, and I
appreciate your responses.

Well, after alot of searching, comparing, emailing, conversing, etc., I
decided to purchase Dunlop SP Sport 5000, size 225/60ZR-15.

The tires are great!  They have excellent dry traction, excellent wet
traction, and great traction in snow.  Cornering ability is high, noise
level is low.

Overall, I'm very pleased with these tires.  And, at $65/ea from Tire Rack,
the price was right, too.

Just wanted to pass on the info.  The Sp Sport 5000 is a new tire from
Dunlop, so there aren't too many reviews published yet.

- -rb