Soundgate BMW to CD interface

Hi,

I have a 96 328i with the stock radio. I have been considering getting one
of the interfaces to hook up an aftermarket CD changer in my car. I am
thinking about the Soundgate BMW to Sony 10 disc interface. I had one on
order at Autotoys but they are out of stock.

Has anyone tried one of these or any other interface? I saw something in the
archives about alternator whine, but this was on an M3. The reason I am
leaning toward the Sony interface is I have a Sony MD in-dash deck from my
old car that I will probably want to install at some point but don't want to
do it yet. If I go that route the Sony changer will hook right up.

Also do you have any suggestions on where to buy from. Like I said I had one
on order from Autotoys but they cancelled the order and I have heard some
negative things about the company.

Thanks!

Dennis