<E28> Clutch Replacement

Howdy folks,

Well, last night I believe my throwout bearing went out in my '86 528e.
Upon a slight push of the clutch, all kinds of nasty metal to metal
squeeling occurred. I was able to put the car in gear and move it
however, what an ugly noise!

So, I am looking at replacing the clutch and all of its friends.  I have
replaced a guibo before on the car, so I know what I am up against with
dropping the exhaust, and driveline.  How difficult is it to drop the
tranny, and remove the clutch? I have never done this before.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

- --Chris

- --
Chris Barsalou                            ph:210-308-7388
9601 McAllister Fwy Suite 1165     Kelly AFB:210-977-2427
San Antonio, TX 78216-4605               DSN:    969-2427
email: cbarsalou@domain.elided       fax:210-977-2427