Can anyone in Santa Ana CA. help ?

I'm forwarding this for a member of the E-21 digest. If anyone is in Santa
Ana an has information or would be willing to take a ride please reply to:

Shaolin [shaolin@domain.elided]

or to me and I'll pass it on.

<snip>
Hey again,

I am still searching for a Eurosport Engineering Company that used to be
located in Santa Ana and the presidents name was Fabryce Kutyba.  He
primarily did BMW tuning.  Anyway, he had advertised in Roundel about 2.5
years ago and I corresponded with him.  Finally, I sent my 1982 323i to him
to have a supercharged 2.8 built for it.  Well, as the story continues, the
business phone has been disconnected recently and I cannot locate them.
(714)-966-1851.  Does anybody know anything about this company or this guy.

Please advise
<snip>

Thanks
Robert
1981 BMW 323i, getting "restification", costing a fortune
1988 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor 5.8 HO (For Sale)
1998 Ski Nautique Masters Edition with PCM 5.8 GT-40 (For Sale)
http://home.att.net/~duckryder/index.htm