<2002> horn contacts in steering wheel

Hi,

Anyone know a way to rig this so I can make the horn work for a little
while?  Safety inspection in a new state coming up.  Sure it might
actually come in handy someday, but doesn't a flash of the high beams
usually suffice?  A quick and easy fix would be nice because I also have
a headlight and smashed nose to tend to.  I bagged a pretty tasty
yearling doe with my 2002.  Had to run over her twice, poor thing, but
it's much better that way.  I guess that if my lights were properly
aligned in the first place I might not have hit her at all, but the
whole process of carcass to freezer was a learning experience at least.
And there are way too many deer on the side of the road here to not take
one, damn rats.  Least there was minimal damage to the car.

Gabe M.
'71 2002 Sahara Tan 2573603