Parts supplier

When it became obvious that I was going to have to purchase a new wheel
bearing for the front of my '86 528e, I began searching for a parts supplier.
Naturally, I looked at all the ones with web sites first, then I called a few
who advertise in Bimmer magazine (I don't get Roundel). When I posted to the
list that Eurasian had the lowest prices I'd seen, Rusty Cullens at Wholesale
Parts dropped me a line, quoting an even lower price, and writing, "After you
check with Eurasian, call or email and get my price. You will be surprised.
Over 25,000 BMW items, all OE or OEM." So I did, then sent him a note
requesting prices on some parts.

I was surprised. I ended up ordering the following on Tuesday:

Pagid front brake pads: $35.55 per set

2 SKF front wheel bearing hub assemblies with
  ABS toothed wheel: $74.90 each

2 Balo front rotors: $30.55 each

Hirschmann replacement antenna mast with toothed cord: $13.66

Coolant level sensor: $11.93

1 10 pack each of 8, 16, and 25 amp fuses: $0.50 each

Rusty was very patient and helpful while answering my questions via e-mail and
during a phone conversation. He uses UPS for shipping, and I ordered them sent
ground, but he popped to send them three day select, and they just showed up
ten minutes ago. Everything was carefully packaged and in perfect condition. I
almost couldn't believe his prices, until I actually had the parts in my
hands. You could do a lot worse than to contact him for your next parts order.

Wholesale Parts
1-800-741-5252
Rusty Cullens
zac3@domain.elided

I have no connection to Rusty or Wholesale Parts. I'm just a happy customer.

Patrick Burns
patrick@domain.elided