crashed 2002a help

Any help concerning this would be greatly appreciated.

I was involved in an accident on the 13th of december and the car was finally
taken into the shop.  Her (the person who hit me) insurance company (AAA) is
stating that the fair market value for a 1973 bmw 2002a is only worth $1840.  I
can't find any ad's anywhere and I am trying to have a case that it is wroth
more.

If anyone has any resources or advice or simular cars for sale please let me
know.

Thanks in advance,

- -James

....James.Stone...................................acen@domain.elided....