Re: Date: Water Blade

Joe Rosano  <Tax1040@domain.elided> wrote on Sat, 1 Jan, 2000:

<<<<  I was searching the web for car care products and came across the
California Water Blade. It's basically a tool for removing the water from
your car after you wash it.  Does anyone know of or use this product?  Is it
worth the price 19.95 or should I stick to using my chamois. . . .>>>>

I purchased a "California Water Blade" a couple weeks ago after using a
regular squeegee for preliminary drying for many years.  It works quite
well, removing 80% of the water quite quickly (100% from flat and gently
curved areas).  I think it's worth it.

Greg Williams
gaw@domain.elided
94 325I