'74 2002 F/S - Coastal Georgia

I am hoping that someone on the list can find a good home for my
'74 2002, as I am clearly not going to have the time to restore it.

It features a rebuilt head, a great running engine, original orange
paint, factory 4-speed, black interior.  It has a lot of extra parts,
including what was represented as a tested 5-speed tranny.

The cons?  Much of interior was removed by previous owner (also
on this list) and is stored in (many) boxes.  There is some rust on
the front fenders just in front of the door seams and a little on both
rockers.  There is no structural rust.  Of the two sets of alloy
wheels, I am confident that there are at least a set that run true
and have no bead bends.

My modest efforts have been limited to having the carb rebuilt, the
radiator steamed and pressure tested and installing a new steering
wheel lock.

The car is in St. Simons Island, Georgia, midway between Savanah
and Jacksonville, Florida off of I-95.

I can be reached here or at 912-269-8362 (mobile) or 912-638-2288
(office).

Will take $900 for a prompt sale.

Jay Honeycutt

         _|_|_|_|  Jay Honeycutt