Re: Importing a Non US vehicle - Help

  I am considering purchasing and importing to the US, a vehicle from the UK
which is not either type approved or US spec. The vehicles I am considering
are either an Alfa "new" GTV or a TVR both would be 5 or so years old. Has
anyone had experience of this or know of anyone maybe a company to help with
the process. I am a Dealer licensed in Michigan and therefore do not have to
be able to officially use the car on or register and insure it, as I can use
Dealer plates to drive it.
 On this December 25th wishing all Alfa fanatics and in fact all ITALIAN
enthusiasts the very best for the holiday season and the new year!!!

Nigel Fox

- --part1_0.e8060ed2.2596772f_boundary--