Re: Mass exodus from the UUC-Digest!

At 08:45 PM 12/23/99 -0500, Im4BMW@domain.elided wrote:
>They're "Baaaaack"...actually some never left...but, I am predicting that
the
>way the BMWUUC Digest list server (Topica) has been self-destructing lately
>(I don't get it!)...many Bimmerphiles will be returning to this list!...mark
>my words!

well, it's one of those things. i never wished them ill, i was never
opposed to them going if that was what they wanted to do, and i'm sorry for
them if the list server they're using has problems. if they want to come
back here, that's fine, and if they don't, that's fine too.

happy holidays,
   richard

End of bmw-digest V9 #1327