1999 mint 323 (E46) for sale

White with black leather interior. 11K miles. 12 months old. 37mos. of
warranty still unused. Non-smoker, never raced (hell, I'm 45, no kid),
garaged , no children! and underground parked. Never seen the sun. Here is
the list of options........

5 speed automatic
"928" code Premium Package with 16" alloy wheels and tires (5) (the
"everything" package, so look it up!)
Harmon-Kardon sound
Trunk mounted CD changer in correct left-side of trunk in factory moulded
carpet
Fog lights w/heated side mirrors.
Carpeted mats
Leather interior
Burlwood trim
Power Moonroof
Factory alarm
Factory 3 button transmitter for garage/gate openers

This is a virgin, unscathed car. Had synthetic BMW oil change @ 7,500 miles.
Located inland San Diego (25 miles inland of coast). No dings, dents,
scratches, not a damn thing that's not in showroom condition!. Tires show no
wear. Zymol'ed exterior. Get a new car without the "new" price! Make yourself
or your wife a happy camper!

MSRP was $37K. How much do you want to offer? I'm open to all reasonable
offers. I am getting a X5 so write to me! I will be listing in next Roundel
if not sold. Motivated!

Randy
cookies@domain.elided