<e30> ///M3 wheel upgrade question.

I have an opportunity to upgrade the stock 15" wheels on my 1990 M3.
The donor car options are: aftermarket 17-ers mounted on a 1993 325is or 16"
BBS Basket weave style mounted onto a 1985 528e.

My question is: Which wheel/car is most likely to have the same offset as
the M3? I am trying to avoid having to get spacers and such. The 16" BBS's
are in fine shape, they look/are exactly the same as my stock 15" wheels. I
haven't seen the 17ers yet.

They are coming from the used car lot where I bought my M3, they say they'd
rather have wheels as close to stock as possible so they'll let me trade
mine in for free.

Thanks is advance.