Porsche list wanted...

Ron wrote: "As of this weekend, I am the owner of the "other" fine German
marque.  Does
anyone know if there is a Porsche digest and where I can find it?  I am in
need of parts or a parts car. 78-83 911SC."

There is an excellent list for Porsches at www.rennlist.org I've been a
subscriber to the digest for a few years now, and the 911 list is very
active and helpful.  They also have a BMW list for each series as well.
Email me directly if you need help...  Congrats on your 911SC, they're solid
cars.

I bought my 1986 325 as an "interim car" between Porsches (had 1978 911SC),
but now I'm enjoying this car so much that it's made the "non-Porsche"
situation much more livable.  Now I'm changing wheels and adding spoilers to
my 325 too...  DOH!

- -Rod Birch