Re: BMW Front Shocks recommended and Driver's Side Window Problem

Hello!
We're talking about a 1987 325 Coupe.  The front shocks are leaking, my
mechanic does not advise changing them yet.  When I go to change them,
what do you recommend?  Also, my driver's side window (automatic) goes
down fine, but when I push the switch for it to go up, it starts off
slow and then speeds up.  I tried it with the passenger's side window,
but when it was all the way down, and I pushed the switch for it to go
up, there was no "hesitation" at the beginning as is on the driver's
side window.  I sure hope that the window motor is not failing.  I'm
sure that that is expensive to fix.  Any ideas?

Bob Pace
1987 BMW 325 Coupe