<FS> M3 Style mirrors for Sale.

	Hi guys, I'm puttiing the mirrors up for sale again.  I'm going to
put a better description here so people won't be asking so many questions.
	Aftermarket M3 style mirror for sale.  It has a little dimple so
it won't get sued by BMW.  I originally purchased it to install in my
325is.  However, it turned out that it didn't fit.  After further
investigation, I finally found out that the mirrors are for 4 door E36
Cars.
	Q: Does it fit a Ti?