Re: FS: Christmas giveaways- E36 parts

In a message dated 12/10/99 10:32:40 AM Central Standard Time,
rwelty@domain.elided writes:

> unfortunately, this is not actually a permitted advertisement.
>
>  my apologies to all the advertisers who want to buy space on the list who
>  i've been too busy to get too; i'd ask everyone for some forbearance while
>  i get my act together on advertising, and i'd also ask potential
>  advertisers to refrain from just posting ads until that time.\\\

Richard,
these are my stuff. I have a hi-performance 325is and I am selling some of
the parts
that I don't need anymore. So I'm giving fellow enthusiasts discounts on it.
I keep upgrading to faster and faster, so I keep giving things away.

Thanks,
Corey.