533i Driveshaft & oil pan problems cured

Hi guys,
I want to thank all of you who reply to my message about a month ago about the
worn U-joint and cracked oil pan.
 I put epoxy resin all over the crack in the oil pan as a temporary fix. I
drove for about 1000 mi since than - so far no problems. Maybe some day I won't
be lazy to remove the oil pan from the car and welder it.
 I had sent the driveshaft to the DLS of Atlanta (the hardest part was to
remove the cat from the exhaust manifold). In about 2 weeks and for $352 they
replaced the U-joint and painted the whole thing.
 Finally, the car is as new.
 Ilia Zharkov.
 '83 533i 244kmi