BMW NA human contact

Hello,

Does anyone out there have a good human contact for BMW NA?

The reason I ask is that I have 2 friends that have cash, want new BMWs,
and that have been treated like schmucks at a couple of BMW dealers in
Atlanta.

One of them, owns 2 Maximas & a '72 vette (and can drive it) - a female
project manager, and wants a new 328, but will NOT buy it from an idiot.
The other is a gentleman who has been a SCCA racer for years, (he and his
wife enduro raced a Porsche turbo for years) - was also treated like dirt at
Global Imports (yep, I'm name dropping) - he wants a '98 M3 4-door, but was
also treated poorly by a rude sales weasel...

I need a human with pull to refer these folks to, they want BMWs, but will
not but from salemen who disrespect them..

Thanks,
Jerry Lee
'88-535is
BMWCCA # 150271