New 2000 X5 4.4i (Bordouex Red)

 Recently experienced first-hand the comfort of the
driver's seat of the X5. This is not a SAV or SUV. The
best description I could come up with is as follows.
Looking at the new X5 sitting on the tarmac at ATL
reminded me why the 540i is the standard for
performance sedans. Take a 1999 540i and run it
through a heatlh and fitness workout, add GNC's
muscle-building body mass drink supplement, followed
by a quick run at Don Panoz's Road Atlanta track, and
what you end up with is a near 300-hp, 285/45/ZR19
tires, quad exhaust, four-door family tomahawk cruise
missile. Yep, thats a BMW baby...

James Hawkins
Hawvion Motorsports Group

=====
"I am a World Changer, changing the lives of people I come in contact with, thereby making a mark in their lives that can not be erased."
"In all your getting, get understanding."