<E36> For sale: Mosselman turbo kit for 318is M42

I have a complete Mosselman intercooled turbo kit for the 1992 318is (M42 engine) for sale as is.  It should fit on subsequent M42 engines (check with vendor first) I think.
The kit was off my Dinan3 that I just sold (Removed by Dinan Engineering), in complete form with some additional major components so reinstallation by the buyer will be much easier.  I also will include the modified oil pan and the catalytic converter along with this kit...it was easier to have Dinan replace these items with new pieces rather than try to have them patch the modifications made necessary by Mosselman (simple bolt and replace job rather then patch).  The oil pan and catalystic converter are worth $500 by themselves.  The Mosselman kit was originally purchased from Turner Motorsport new, and has only 20k miles on it.  Includes everything except for a couple oil o-rings (things you can find at any auto parts store).

Originally the kit costs over $4200, but I'm getting rid of it because it's of no use cluttering up my garage.  Will sell for $1500 o.b.o.

- -Will