LSD for Z3 1.9,

sorry about the first mail,,,

actually, I need another Limited Slip unit for My Z3 1.9 Used Or new, If
anyone can help me, that would be great, I know the E30 unit will Swap in,
but I need To make sure it is the right gear ratio, since I run in SCCA
stock classes.

I am also looking for a performance shop to assist in tuning in the
philadelphia area, I was in contact with TC Klien's Pro Parts guys, but they
do not respond to their emails, so I'm gonna use someone that actually
want's my buisness..

Jeff Lloyd