FS: Customized/Aftermarket 2002(and others) seats

Hello 2002 enthusiasts,

I have two customized seats to fit a 2002. These came out of my brother's
customized '76 BMW 2002. This is a one of a kind car. He's replacing the seats
for race purposes, so he has no need for these customized seats anymore. The
aren't original 2002 seats, but better. They are like Recaros. They are made
of
tan(or sand), top quality vinyl, that most people thought was leather.

His car is a one of a kind, along with everything in it. It's unique from the
ground
effects, interior, stereo, engine(carb. to EFI), and wheels. So, you won't be
disappointed by the seats. All the mounting brackets are included.

The price for the (2) seats and hardware is: $600 OBO(Shipping included).

Pictures are available to anybody that's interested in these seats.

Thanks,
Corey.

P.S. Others BMWs may use it too, but they would have to change the brackets.
        This 2002 was our first BMW in the family, and we've been hooked
since.