Serpentine Belt Problem-Definitely Mismarked!

I just cut one of the 5pk x 890 belts open to get an accurate measurement
and it measured 928mm.  I had one of my suppliers check their stock (approx
50pc) and they all measured the same...about 1.5" too long.  I spoke with
CRP/Conti this morning and they are going to investigate the problem as it
appears to be more widespread than my small operation.  CRP claims they
also provide belts to BMW so I hope the 15 pc I'm getting in from the local
dealer are not mismarked.  SD (PS- application is A/C belt for 325i/M3 (92-on))
Steve D'Gerolamo - The Ultimate Garage
201-262-0412 / steved3@domain.elided / http://www.ultimategarage.com