Certified Pre-Owned Resolved!!!!

First let me say thank you for all your support.

Second, I applaud East Bay BMW.  After our brief firey conversation on
saturday, Chris, the sales managers first words to me on Monday when I went
in were, "I apologize for the conversation on Saturday.  That is by no means
how we do business there"  Those words immediately put out the fire under my
roof.  Its time to be cordial.

The only things I wanted to be fixed in the first place was the cargo
netting, and the stereo system, and the seat heater switches.  When the
first answers I got were "its your car, you purchased it, these things are
not covered under the certified warranty program" I was pissed.  Well, after
talking with Chris, they will fix these things.

The alignment and the clutch is a certification issue which service said
that they would look at,  I might expand on that, the alignment pulls
perfecty straight, but the steering wheel is off by like 10 degrees?  I am a
nit picker.  the clutch, when slipping the clutch in second during full
throttle acceleration, the clutch after being fully out, is still slipping
alittle.  might be traction control, but the traction control light doesnt
come on.

What I can say about Certified Pre-Owned BMWs is this.  LOOK AT THE CAR VERY
VERY CAREFULLY.  even ask to borrow the car for some time.  DO NOT ASSUME
THAT THE CERTIFICATION PROCESS IS AS CAREFULL AS YOU ARE AS A BUYER!

Do I feel taken, alittle.  do I feel good about the car, yes.  Is the car
funner than sex?  almost.

again, thanks for all your support.  god I love this forum!
Davis Feng
99 M Coupe with 1k of my miles put on with a sh*t eating grin!