Water pump change summary

Hello all
This weekend I changed the water pump on my 95 325i and this is my summary.
First of all the Craftsman 32mm open end wrench I bought from sears fit
perfectly in the gap between the fan and water pump pully.  The process was
actually pretty simple thanks to all the help from you guys and the VERY
good write up from Martin Miller.  If you follow his instructions then you
have nothing to worry about.  They are pretty much on the money.(At least
for my car)  The only hard part is taking off that dreaded fan bolt and
puttin it back on.  I didn't have a open end torque wrench so I couldn't
torque it to spec., but I don't think that baby is coming off anytime soon.
I did bend the hell out of two allen wrenches though!  (That was fun!)
Removing the actual pump is VERY simple once you have all that other stuff
out though.  Just don't forget how each of the hose clamps go on each hose,
especially the one right in front of the fan.  I ask me why. ;-)
In removing the hoses I found out that my top radiator inlet is rotting away
so now I will need a new radiator soon (That's where it was leaking from for
those of you who remember me asking).  I am assuming the new radiator inlet
is made out of aluminum or something other than plastic.
The water pump impeller itself was in excellent condition when I removed it.
  No cracks or any signs of wear.  It wasn't made out of the black plastic
that everyone eles is talking about though.  It is made of a orange type
fiberglass material.  But now at least I don't have to worry about it.  It
now has the metal impellar.
If anyone has any question about how to remove the pump or anything feel
free to email me and ask, I'll try to help as much as I can.

Manuel Paredes
95 325i sharked, X-ed, M3mflrd
L.A. BMWCCA