Re: [5series] E34 Problems?

Yeah, The most common problem I have when not in the Porsche is an
uncontrollable urge to brake hard, heel and toe down shift, and rocket out
of the corner. Gets worse and worse as winter progresses.

Regards,

Doug "off the brakes - on the gas" Dykaar
(Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, eh)
85 535i

     Bilstein sports, H&R springs, Dinan sway bars, 750I bushing and chip
     225/50-15 Comp T/As on 7" rims
86 951

     8.5 and 10x17, w/ 255/40 street g-force, 275/40 street TAs
     Cup Bilsteins/springs, Fabcar A-arms, 30 mm/24 mm Andial sway bars,
     C2 turbo (red) calipers with Al hats and Coleman (NASCAR) rotors, Holbert Cool brake,
     Recaro SRD, Sabelt, Milledge chips and camber plates - I'm blindingly fast, but still slow, if you know what I mean!

Charles Eaton-Hennah <charles.hennah@domain.elided> on 05/11/99 05:02:57 AM

Please respond to Charles Eaton-Hennah <charles.hennah@domain.elided>