2002list is down

Greetings,
    10 days ago i arived home to find my front door kicked down and my
home broken into.  the wortst thing stolen was my computer and all
related computer accessories.  One of irreplaceable things taken was my
software and address list for the  2002list.  The backup was also stolen
so its gone and probly wont be coming back in the old form.  It will be
up in again in  3-4 weeks but everyone will have to resubscribe. Stay
tuned.
     My advice to everyone is to keep all reciepts, take photos or video
of everything you own, and check your policy.  Its been a nightmare and
ive felt more violted by the police and insurance co. than by the drug
addict who broke in.  I found out that using my computer for ANY business
related activity puts it in different catagory on my insurance and limits
my coverage.  I also found out that some cops love to bust balls.
Actually, i already knew that.

chris

End of bmw-digest V9 #1278