FS: 15 X 7 Bottlecap Wheels

For Sale:  4 Wheels from an E32.  (Updated Ad)

I have a buyer who is very serious about buying 2 of these.  He already has
2.

These wheels would be great for someone looking to move up from TRX wheels
or for snow wheels.

I am willing to break up the set if I can find serious buyers for the other
2 wheels.  I also am very interested in selling all 4 as a set.

I have original BMW Boxes for shipping.

These are the 15 X 7 20 Spoke wheels that were standard equipment on many
E32s.  They should also fit E34s, E28s, E23s and E24s.

They have a 20 mm offset.

Cosmetically they are in very good condition, some small scratches etc.
They car steered straight and without any vibrations or shakes when the
wheels were on it.

They are Part Number 36 11 1 179 761.  They are Style F in the Bavarian
Autosport Catalog.  I have 4 center caps also.

I am looking for $400.00 plus shipping for the 4 wheels and the center caps.

I can email a picture to interested buyers.

Thanks,

Dean