'73 2002tii motor and parts for sale

I have to part with my '73 2002tii motor, has 180k miles on it, ran it
regularly in my '74 2002 at local driving schools; strong; car was
totalled in a recent accident; have already parted out almost all other
parts to '02ers in
NC and VA area; just decided to sell the tii motor ...need the space
badly

73 tii motor: $450
74 2002 dif (with fins) with half shafts and dif/frame hanger: $80
misc 2002 parts remaining: rear window (w/defroster) $20, quarter windows
($15 pr), rear seat (very good cond) dark brown $50; rear side and door
panels (dark brown) $15; stock rear springs $15pr

Chess Harris
Tidewater Chapter Activities Coordinator,  BMW CCA # 115766
'73 2002  '83 320  '85 325e '91 525
bimmerhead@domain.elided
|==00==|