Munich trip

   Well I'm off to Munich next week on a business trip.   I only have
to work mornings, so I'm thinking about BMW related activities for the
afternoon and evenings.    I'd appreciate any help from members of this
digest....

- - I've been to the BMW Museum twice before, and taken a factory tour
  in town where they build the 3er.   The museum display keeps
  changing, but compared to the BMW display at the Monterey Historics,
  it is small.

- - My host has arranged a semi-private tour of the //M factory in
  Dingolfing.  I'm looking forward to this, but not being an //M owner
  I'm don't think I can ask all the right questions.    If you have
  questions, feed them to me and I'll give a report on the digest.

- - One question I have is whether the E46 M3 I saw at the Frankfurt
  show two months ago is going to be like the E46 M3 delivered.   I
  was not too pleased with its styling, compared to the new M5.

- - Are there any digest members that would like to meet for dinner in
  Munich?