Re: 528E brake pulsations

Sounds to me like your caliper is frozen!  One or both sides of the
caliper may not be sliding the way they are suppose to.  No better way
to go through rotors and pads.

If you want to check it, remove the wheel, pop the top off the brake
fluid reservoir and remove the caliper from the rotor.  It should slide
off pretty easily.  If you need to resort to the BFH, it's a good bet
you've got problems.  The caliper should slide freely on it's guides
(toward the car and away from the car) and the piston should slide
freely into the caliper with a little coaxing (a C-clamp or quick grip
ought to do it).  If either of these don't happen, could be trouble.
Email me back and we can go over it off-line.

John Virnig
'97 328is
'86 K100RT