FS 89 325i (Daily Driver or ITS candidate?)

The car is well loved and maintained and is in excellent condition.
Still driven daily.

Purchased new on Feb. 14, 1989.  I am the first and third owner (Owned
by a neighbor for a couple of years and I bought it back when he
purchased an E36).

The car:
2 door
Black exterior, very clean, no rust, partially repainted May 98.
Black leatherette interior, excellent condition
5 speed
220k miles (I do love driving this car)

New parts/repairs completed in the last  year:
Rear shock mounts
Front wheel bearings and rotors
Control arm bushings
New ellipsoid headlights and fog/driving lights

The only problem is the A/C has a leak (I heard the freon hissing out).
I haven't fixed it only because I rarely need or use it.

The car is an excellent daily driver, is still very reliable, and
consumes very little oil.

Price to digest and BMW CCA members is $4,300.  It can also be delivered
ITS ready by the same shop that built and prepares my ITS car.  I will
consider a trade towards an E36.

Ed Tisdale
New Gloucester, Maine
ed_5bmw@domain.elided