New Subscriber w/ a few questions:

I recently purchased a 1990 325IC.  The car had been very poorly maintained
to an even greater extent than I even thought when purchasing the car (very
good price).  To take advantage of the season, I've only performed
maintenance to make the car reliable.  So, far I've replaced cap, wires,
rotor, plugs all belts and hoses, brake pads and rear shocks. During the
winter I intend on rebuilding a good portion of the car.   But, I have a few
problems and questions:

1.  There are low break material detectors which my aftermarket break pads
do not support (i.e., they do not have the wire attachment). Of course I
went ahead and put the new pads as I was eager to take a cruise in the
mountains and also hoping that the system would not light the dash light.
It did.   I have not tried jumping the connections yet, but is their a plug
which can be purchased to finish the circuit as well as capping off the
electrical connection preventing dirt and debris from entering?  My next
step was to jumper the two connections inside, replace the connection which
leads to the pads and cut the wires off.  Has someone already been down this
path or know of a nice clean solution?

2.  Significant hesitation just off idle when accelerating.   I was hoping
the tune-up and induction cleaning would clear this up but it did not.  Any
ideas?

3. The automatic transmission goes from first to second in the first... well
lets say 5-feet. unless the throttle is wide open it just take advantage of
the high end torque.  Is their an adjustment in the transmission or throttle
body anything to allow each gear to hold to higher RPM's without flooring
the car and trigging the transmission step-down?

4. Where can I buy reasonably priced parts??

Looking forward to a weekend drive in the north Georgia mountains.

thanks for your help.

But, a few