FS: Styling 19 8" wheels

I have four (4) Styling 19 8x17 wheels for sale. They are the Seven Spoke
Composite wheel - two pieces with visible bolts; they were factory standard
on '97-98 540 sport, $690 MSRP. They are in 9+ condition -- driven 15K
miles, taken off of my first 540 sport which was totaled (t-boned) early
last year. They are currently mounted with Pirelli 600s with only have a
couple of thousand miles left on them. Therefore I can either leave the
tires on or ship the wheels "naked". I'm located in Portland, Oregon.
Offers please.
Rick
'98 540i