E-30 Brake Bleeding

hi I replaced the rubber gaskets that hold seal the brake fluid resevoir to
the master cylinder because one of them was leaking and now when I look at
the haynes manual on instructions on bleeding the brakes it says if you have
anti-lock brakes then you should just take the car into a shop because you
need some special equipment or somehting. has anybody else ran into this? is
there a tool I can get from BMW that would do the job or do I need to just
take it to Midas or some reputable brake servicer?

Thanks
Phillip
'86 325e