p7000 vs p7000 supersports

hi,
what is exactly the difference between the p7000 and p 7000 supersports?
I know the supersports are all season and cost about 25.00 less. But is
the traction or handling different? does it wear differently. I can't
seem to get a straight answer out of places like tirerack, so i was
wondering if anyone on the list has had previous experience with these
tires

thanks
mike