warning!: dihydrogen monoxide

Around two years ago, someone posted to this digest about a science fair
project that a young teen did where he warned people about the "dangers"
of dihydrogen monoxide. He had asked them if they familiar with it, and
to sign a petition for banning its use.
(dihydrogen monoxide = H20= water -- his project was really about the
ignorange of the general public)
If anyone here has that post, the text contained in it, or the URL where
I can get it, please forward it to me. I thought that I saved it, but I
must not have. DOH!
Thanks!
- --
Do Svedanya!
Neil Hitze
http://www.hitze.com/~neil

"..the underdog will eventually survive...." --Colin James Hay
   "This is not a step."  --Heywood Banks