<ALL>Leather Seat Project update

So that none of you that are interested in this project will think that I have
abandoned anyone, I wanted to let you know that the front seats are finished
and back in the car.

They look good, and the results were well worth the effort. I don't believe a
casual observer would realize that the seats are not original finish, and
someone looking closely would simply think that they have been well cared for.

The color, btw, absolutely matches the odd reddish tint on the door panels.

The rear seats are not done, for reasons I will go into in a future post.

I will write  another installment of this project over the weekend to bring
you up to date.

Rick Viehdorfer
1986 535i
(without a back seat...)