Re:99 CD Changer

There are several after-market units, but none interfaces with the BMW head
control unit.  Your best bet is to find the cheapest price on a genuine BMW
CD changer.  I carry them for $375 which I beleive is the cheapest price in
the US for a brand new genuine BMW unit.

If interested please feel free to call me, Steven Diamond at 303-588-9600 or
email me at Steve@domain.elided    Note, this price does not include
shipping or an installtation kit, which is required. Installation kkits vary
in price depending on location and method choosen for installation.  Price
kit prices range from $30 - $100.