CD Changer Special $375 for new Genuine BMW Units

For anyone interested in getting the best price on a brand new genuine BMW CD
changer my Eurobuyers price of $375 is still in effect.  The BMW part number
is 82-11-1-469-404 (trunk-mounted unit).  These are brand new units that
carry the full BMW warranty and will fit virtually all 96 and newer BMW's
including all E46's, all E39's and most E36's 96 and newer.

This price is just for the CD changer.  Shipping and installation kits are
extra.  In case you are not aware ALL BMW's do require some sort of
installation kit and the price of these kits vary by model.  You do not have
to get the installation kits from me in order to get this price.

If interested please contact Steve Diamond at 303-588-9600 or
Steve@domain.elided