funny insurance claim

As some of you know, I work as a claim rep for an insurance
company.... I come across lots of interesting claims, but this
one may be the funniest ever.... The following is taken verbatim
from the original loss report

   Insured got into his car and adjusted seat, puncturing can of spray
   paint that was under his seat. Dome light was out so he stuck a
   cigarette lighter under his seat to see how much damage. Paint burst
   into flames, damaging interior of car and burning insured's face and
   hands. Friends helped him put out fire and took him to the emergency
   room.

   Other pertinent notes: the loss occurred at 2:00am (when else?!) on
   a college university campus and the insured IS a college student!

Mark Williams
Dallas, TX
91 ///M3