Re: Kumho tire pressures

<<
 The only way to determine proper tire pressures and alignment is to use a
 pyrometer (preferably the needle type).  >>

The number one way to totally screw yourself is to use a pyrometer for
determining tire pressures without *fully* understanding WTH you are doing.
There are a number of chassis and alignment conditions that can combine with
resulting temps that indicate high or low tire pressure, when in fact it is
not true.  People who paint with broad generalizations generally end up
trapped in the corner surrounded by wet paint.  However, if you're serious
about using a pyrometer I have one I will sell for real cheap since I haven't
used it in over 3 years.

Mark Sipe
TeamZ3

End of bmw-digest V9 #1244