E24, New math, stealers not.

Just pick up my 89 635csi for the dealer (Open Road), had a new tranny
installed. Using the formula BMWCCA membership = 20% off of parts and labor.
I was able to save $497.30 on the job, plus the use of a loaner car. The
price came in lower than what my regular mechanic was charging. Since I
needed the loaner I went with the dealer. Rich in the service was very
professional and returned my numerous calls.
When I arrived home my renewal membership was in the mail I immediately wrote
a check for the three year membership. Membership does have it rewards ...
drawing for the knowledge of BMWCCA members being one of the most rewarding.
I thank you guy and gals for all your advice.

Steve
89  635Csi  Good as new
90  735il    Hers
Looking for inexpensive daily driver E30 in NJ, NY, or PA.
FarrSet@domain.elided