RE: Dash Lights

> I have recently bought a 84 325e and the lights for the heater
> and AC control are out and need replacement I have looked in
> the manual I got with the car and also in a repair manual I
> bought for the car and can not find out how to do this or
> what light bulb size I need any help would be great I
> also have the brake warning  light on any suggestions?

David,
	This is pretty simple an inexpensive fix. The bulbs you are looking
for are the standard 1.2W (if I remember the wattage correctly) tiny bulbs
that go into all E30 switches. They should be available from your dealer for
around $1 or you could search for them at a local electronics store.
	If you go to the dealer, have an old bulb in your hand to give to
the parts' guy. BMW does not list these bulbs as individual replaceable
items for all the places where they are used (they are definitely doesn't
for window/sunroof/defog/etc switches - BMW will try to sell you the whole
switch).
	Do yourself a favor and buy a bunch of these bulbs in advance. Good
ones tend to flake out from age after you touch them.

alex f