Input needed for possible Roundel article - How to choose a garage or bodyshop

I've kicked around the idea long enough, and have decided to do it - writ=
e an
article for the Roundel on how to select a garage or body shop. I grew up=

working in my parent's body shop (they evidently didn't know anything abo=
ut
child labor laws), then managed the shop for them for a while once I was
older. If anyone would like to share suggestions, personal experiences, t=
ips
posted to the digests that I may have missed, etc., please email me off t=
he
digest with your input. I'm confident I can come up with a decent article=
, but
with input from everyone in digestland, it can be a really helpful articl=
e for
a lot of people.

looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Barrett Nicholas
Houston, Texas

P.S. sorry about the formatting of my posts with all the =3D's signs - I'=
wotking on it!

Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=3D=
1